WORKSHOP November 13th 2021
WORKSHOP November 13th 2021, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM Tapestry Weaving Workshops - Texture -
Debbie Rudolph is a qualified Art and Textile Teacher who runs regular workshops for weavers.
Join Debbie in her Falmouth Weaving Studio where you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the Textile Studio while learning a new craft.
During these Texture weaving workshops you will learn tapestry weaving basics and decorative elements.
How to use a lap loom, tabby, rya, knotting techniques.
You will produce a woven hanging with the focus on texture, pattern and colour.
Materials are included, looms are for the course use only, but are available for purchase.
The workshop is an ideal gift for yourself, a friend or a loved one.
Regarding the government guidelines Debbie will implement these changes to the workshops:
• Ventilating the studio as much as possible, opening windows and doors.
• Reducing the number of participants to three (plus Debbie).
• Participants are to bring their own masks, wearing them if preferred.
• Participants will be provided with hand sanitiser to be used regularly throughout session.
• Debbie will keep contact details (for 3 weeks) following a workshop and contact members if anyone experiences Covid symptoms.